There are some other shanties besides the various shanties mentioned in shanti link. These are noticed very rarely.
- Grahan janan shanti - if born during an eclipse.
- Yamal janan shanti - if twins have been born.
- Trikprasav shanti - if a boy is born after 3 daughters or if a girl is born after 3 sons.
- Sadant janan shanti - if teeth are present right from birth.
- Dinkshay shanti - if a lunar day has declined.
- Kaksparsh shanti - if one has come in contact with a crow.
- Pallimarath shanti - if lizard has fallen on one’s torso.
- Vinayak shanti - for eliminating all the calamities.
The methodology of all these shanties is same like the Navgraha and Nakshatra (star) shanti but the prime deities are different.
Find the list of material for Yog Shanti